Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fresh Air... Fresh Air !

SCUBA DIVING
Yeah, that is my greatest activity during this semester break. Cannot wait for this exciting experience. Huda has invited our class and her friends from UiTM Lendu to join this activity. But she also welcome any other participants as long it is  our friends. The training will be held in Langkawi, 18th March Insya'allah for 5 days.
I guess, our 5 days of scuba training will look like this (the above picture). It is 2 days of theory and 3 days of practical if I'm not mistaken. I know it is going to be fun but actually I'm kinda worried. Because......... 
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SWIM AT ALL !


Oh ! There is actually another activity coming on this weekend.
Broga Hills. I never knew what the hell is this place, but I have heard about it somewhere and it is a famous place that appear on television once. They said, it has a fucking amazing view up there. Seyn and Chako has planned to go up there by 3 in the morning but we have to cancel it few days ago because we do not have enough transport. Seyn only have a super awesome Motard Scrambler (Colour Green plak tuh). But do not have any license..... How stupid can this spoil brat be ?

Whatever it is..... I know my activity will start from next week till the end of semesters. Can't wait for my lense  too ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers