Saturday, May 7, 2011

Now I know how does pain really feels like.

Thanks alot weyh.
Treat me like a punk.
Pretended to be friend konon but still have no idea of how to respect someone you called "FRIEND"
Fuck laaa. Why should I so upset about people talked bad things about me at my back?
Coz I was doing the same thing too.
Again... Thanks alot, now I won't have to be worry about death anymore.
Because all the backstab, betrayal and lies are more painful than the death itself.
So what? Nobody care about things you are going to be upset about.
All they know is just.... Came to you whenever they got problem, be it they want to bitching about their problems so you could listen to them, or they want to dig your ultra low class selekeh life and brag about it to everyone. 
OR
probably they wanna have some jokes. Laugh at your jokes or maybe laugh at you.

1 comment:

Followers