Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Afraid

[CHORUS]
I’m not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We’ll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather cold or warm
Just let you know that, you’re not alone
Holla if you feel like you’ve been down the same road...

[VERSE 2]
"Ok quit playin’ with the scissors and sh-t, and cut the crap
I shouldn’t have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it’s a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that f-ck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you’re getting capped
And to the fans, I’ll never let you down again, I’m back
I promise to never go back on that promise"

DAMN... this song is fucking sick!
Ive lost my thumbdrive 2 weeks ago.. ada dlm 400++ raps songs kat dlm 2.
Lepas dgr lagu nih jer, aku tros rse semangat gler ow..
One Word >>> EPIC

P/S skang lagu ni #7 kat Billboard. New album Recovery release out June 22th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers